Based in Hamburg, Germany
November 22, 2019
Switch (released later)
A breathtakingly beautiful world holds the secrets of its past for you and your companion to uncover. Play any animal you meet to see the world from new perspectives and chase your destiny in the exploration adventure Lost Ember, developed by Mooneye Studios, a 5-headed team from Hamburg, Germany.
A breathtakingly beautiful world holds the secrets of its past for you and your companion to uncover.
Experience the contrasting stories of the fall of mankind and the lush life in a world reclaimed by nature with a wolf as your main character and a determined companion at your side.
Explore the land, sea, and air, as you possess any creature you come across to experience life from a whole new perspective. Fly through gargantuan canyon valleys as a parrot! Tumble through the grass as a wombat! Swim through shimmering lakes as a fish! Your journey will take you from densely wooded jungles, to lush rainforest canopies, to barren desert plains and archaic temples.
Ultimately, you'll discover a tale of loyalty, despair, and betrayal, as echoes of the lost Yanrana culture come to life in a lush wilderness devoid of man.
- PLAY AS A NOBLE WOLF with the magical abilities to inhabit a menagerie of creatures and explore the land, sea, earth and skies of this ancient world
- POSSESS ALL MANNER OF ANIMALS from soaring as an eagle, to digging as a mole, climbing like a mountain goat to swimming like a fish, plus plenty more from hummingbirds to ducks, many with their own unique abilities
- REVEAL AN EPIC PLOT that weaves folklore, myth and legend to tell the story of a once mighty empire now lost to the ravages of time
- EXPERIENCE A TRULY ORGANIC WORLD from densely wooded forests to barren deserts, gargantuan canyon valleys to lush rainforest canopies, archaic temples to colorful coral reefs
- FIVE TO SIX HOURS of adventuring gameplay to become engrossed in
Below are some assets to use for your articles and posts about Lost Ember.
If you want to download the complete pack, you can do that here.
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "gamescom indie award 2018" Cologne, Germany, August 2018
- "Deutscher Computerspielpreis/German Videogame Award - Best Newcomer - 2nd place" Munich, Germany, April 2016
- "Funded on Kickstarter" Raised $360,000 on Kickstarter in 2016
- "A BEAUTIFUL-LOOKING ADVENTURE GAME."
- , PC Gamer
- "LOST EMBER IS ONE OF THE MOST ASTONISHING INDIE GAMES OF 2016."
- , 80 Level
- "A GREAT IDEA, BRILLIANT STORY AND MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL, GREAT GAMEPLAY"
- , gamesTM
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Mooneye Studios
Mooneye Studios is an indie game studio from Hamburg, Germany. With their award-winning exploration adventure “Lost Ember” they recently achieved international recognition and successes on Kickstarter and - with a small team of only 5 people - managed to create Germany's second most successful games crowdfunding campaign. In 2018 they want to launch their highly anticipated debut title on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
More information on Mooneye Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Lost Ember Credits
Programming, Technical Art
Concept Art, Texturing
3D Design, Level Design